Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
At Turn Left Media, we help brands (with their relevant agencies) to reach the right, high-value and quality audience across key digital platforms. Focused on presenting a niche of sought after, 3rd party channels, Turn Left Media represents LinkedIn, the world’s’ largest professional social network among others.
As an independent, boutique digital media sales, we have developed a winning formula, allowing for fast, nimble solutions to business challenges, which drives our business and partner growth.
We are looking for a Digital Sales Executive to join our team in tapping into potential client opportunities, generating new business and growing revenue within our existing client base. You will be responsible for responding to inbound enquiries as well as outbound sales, and prospecting for new clients and opportunities. You will strategically approach existing portfolios, target companies and agencies, identify the best solutions to meet their needs and sell advertising solutions for brands. We never over promise, under deliver, are always professional and respect all stakeholders. (more…)
Next month (July), we are launching a redesigned reporting experience in LinkedIn Campaign Manager:
We’ve thoughtfully tested and gathered feedback to create a more efficient, personalized experience allowing you to:
- Work faster: Speed up your workflow and optimization process with these features:
- Faster loading: Notice the speed bump? Data in Campaign Manager loads 20% faster than before, so you can scan data efficiently — even if you have hundreds of campaigns and ad creative.
- New tabbed structure: A new tabbed structure allows you to move quickly from Accounts to Ads in two clicks, so you can move around from different levels more efficiently.
- Updated search: Find campaigns in seconds by querying through campaign name, campaign ID, ad format and more.
- Analyze quicker: Some new features to analyze your performance faster
- Quick totaling: Check multiple ads or campaigns to see a quick total that sums numbers quickly.
- See all ad creatives across campaigns: No matter how many campaigns you run, you can now see all ad creatives in one view.
- 1-click breakdowns: See a deeper analysis on your campaigns are performing on the LinkedIn Audience Network, by different conversion events and more.
- Personalize to you: You can pick and choose the view that you care about the most, whether it’s Performance, Conversions or Video. Early next year, you will be able to fully customize and organize the columns based on your preference.
- Pre-selected views: Choose a view that shows only certain metrics, so you can focus on what matters most to your business.
- Adjustable screen size: No matter how big or small your screen is, Campaign Manager can flex so you can see more data
Here is a deck that highlights the upcoming enhancements together with a getting started guide. If you’d like to learn more or have feedback on the experience, please let your partner manager know.
In B2B marketing, we sometimes forget the importance of storytelling to build a deeper relationship with our audience. Getting your brand to stand out amid the noise is a challenge, but these connections can create more memorable experiences and keep your brand top of mind.
Today, we’re excited to announce carousel for Sponsored Content, a new way to tell your brand story and interact with your target audience on LinkedIn. This offering allows you to add texture to your stories by featuring multiple visuals that people can horizontally swipe through while on the LinkedIn feed. (more…)
How do you effectively communicate to B2B audiences? Discover the formula that Disney used to grow their revenue by 63% and what this means for Content Marketers everywhere…
Hosted by Turn Left Media, join us for the first, exclusive, South African LinkedIn content marketing webinar on Wednesday 10, May from 15:00- 16:00. Content Guru, Jon Lombardo, will be helping us to learn the fundamentals to effective B2B marketing on LinkedIn. Jon will be talking us through the concept of Blockbuster Marketing and how to create relevant content for your audience. This exciting and very entertaining presentation will teach us how to make content marketing easy and deliver “big ideas” in a scalable way. (more…)
For many marketers, collecting quality leads is hard. On mobile, it’s even harder. That’s because most people don’t want to complete a form on a brand’s mobile website to access a piece of content. Just think — when was the last time you got excited to fill out a form on your phone?
Today, we’re excited to launch LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms, a new solution that helps you drive even more high-quality leads from your Sponsored Content campaigns by removing the main barrier to mobile conversion: making someone complete a clunky contact form on a smartphone. (more…)
Do you know your target audience? You, like many advertisers, may be quick to answer this with “yes,” but oftentimes there are blind spots that can hinder reaching your true audience. When there are blind spots in an advertising strategy, valuable advertising dollars are wasted.
This post will provide you with three common mistakes advertisers make when selecting their target audience and tips on how to avoid these pitfalls. (more…)
As a content marketer you can access plenty of ideas for planning, producing, distributing, measuring and optimising content – but when it comes to building a global content strategy, there’s a lot less to go on. (more…)
From the 1st of July, Turn Left Media, an independent, boutique digital media sales house will help brands (with their relevant agencies) to reach the right, high-value and quality audience across key digital platforms. Focused on presenting a niche of sought after, 3rd party channels, Turn Left Media will launch with representation of LinkedIn, the worlds’ largest professional social network. Also included in the TLM portfolio will be the digital audiences of The Washington Post – platforms that, at their core, epitomise the professional and high-net-worth individual. (more…)
“Money is one of the most important inventions of human beings,” said Suresh Ramamurthi, Chairman, CBW Bank, at FinXTech, an event hosted by LinkedIn and Capgemini and sponsored by American Express in New York on November 1. The event featured numerous speakers — such as Kristin Lemkau, CMO, JPMorgan Chase; Eduardo Vergara, Head of Payment Services at Silicon Valley Bank; and Chris Skinner, CEO, The Finanser — who examined how this essential invention, money, has evolved from coin to paper to Venmo and how fintech is transforming the financial services sector. (more…)
You asked, we listened – we’re excited to bring the ability to save LinkedIn Sponsored Content to all members on iOS and Android!
In addition to saving articles shared by other members — a feature we released not too long ago — as of today members can also save articles posted by a brand as Sponsored Content. We expect that this will help marketers like you drive additional engagement with your content from your target audiences. (more…)