Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
At Turn Left Media, we help brands (with their relevant agencies) to reach the right, high-value and quality audience across key digital platforms. Focused on presenting a niche of sought after, 3rd party channels, Turn Left Media represents LinkedIn, the world’s’ largest professional social network among others.
As an independent, boutique digital media sales, we have developed a winning formula, allowing for fast, nimble solutions to business challenges, which drives our business and partner growth.
We are looking for a Digital Sales Executive to join our team in tapping into potential client opportunities, generating new business and growing revenue within our existing client base. You will be responsible for responding to inbound enquiries as well as outbound sales, and prospecting for new clients and opportunities. You will strategically approach existing portfolios, target companies and agencies, identify the best solutions to meet their needs and sell advertising solutions for brands. We never over promise, under deliver, are always professional and respect all stakeholders.
- Prospect relentlessly to build pipeline and build strong personal relationships with prospects
- Create reliable forecasts and be completely transparent with management on the pipeline status
- Close new business consistently at or above target level
- Develop and execute on a strategic plan for the portfolio and document and distribute competitive information
- Participate in contractual, commitment and rebate negotiations
- Sales presentations and pitching of proposals at various levels within business
- Relationship and network building with agency and clients
- Work to develop and circulate the set of best practices that will be the foundation of this team
- Listen to the needs of the market and share insights with product and marketing teams
- Be proactive about solving problems even if it’s outside of your area and be ready to take on additional initiatives and responsibilities as they emerge
Basic Qualifications Required:
- Post matric qualification preferably marketing or advertising related
- Minimum 3 years digital sales experience
- Minimum 5 years in the advertising industry
Preferred Qualifications Required:
- A good understanding of the media and advertising landscape.
- Digital sales experience
- Strong relationship building skills and the ability to access industry networks
- Proactive and self- motivated attitude willing to take initiative
- Passionate, integrity and professional demeanor
- Well organized and efficient with general administration. Able to work on your own, with minimal management
- Effective time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, proposal development, training and negotiation skills
- Clear reference checks
- Qualification checks